Friday, March 15, 2013

Eating my blues away@Apgujeong, Solaris Mt Kiara

It was a tough day at work.. all my energy was drained. Sucked dry. But I remember Father's Word of encouragement, good and bad for the greater good.

Rather than feeling lousy, I went and had a great meal in Apgujeong. I love the food here and have recommended many friends to.come over.

Tonite shall be a meaty affair! Spicy chilli marinated pork belly grilled till the yummy juices oozed out chargrilling the corners to crunchy perfection!

And to re-visit my all-time-favourite, bbq pork ribs! The meat was so tender, it falls off the bone within one bite. Accompanied by various healthy vegetable side dishes. Yums!

Finally, all of it washed down with Mekju (beer mixed with soju).

A battle I fought hard today, I'll retreat tonight.. and start new tomorrow!

1 comment: