Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wok n Pan@Melaka Raya

Wok n Pan is widely known amongst local Melaccans and outsiders for western food especially babi porky ones.

The decor of the restaurant is rather simple but filled with patrons, even when I arrived at 9 pm. I googled up reviews on this place and many recommend trying WnP's pork ribs and pork chop.

I gotta hand it to the chefs grilling the ribs... they were super tender, nicely char grilled and served with a generous portion too. Delicious!  RM 23 ish, if I recalled correctly.

However...those ribs cannot be the champion, Hurricanes Grill in Sydney. Nevertheless, this was a thumbs up for me!

The pork chop was very tender too, just the right amount of fattyness to melt, forming a coat of shiny layer on the meat and locking in oungent sweet meaty porky aroma. RM 20 plus too.

I would definitely want to come back again for pork ribs round 2! Can't wait!

But right before the meaty session... we popped by Nadeje for a slice of crepe cake. RM 10 per slice. The cream in between those thinly sliced crepe layers were light, fluffy and not too sweet, making every bite fulfilling.. yummzzzz..but the best cream pastries to me, still belonged to Patisserie Rui's swiss rolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment