Sunday, February 17, 2013

Indulging Saturday brunches

When I ran out of space to post at Tummies Growl, was a time I switched jobs and the first few months of work were hectic beyond words.

I do realise I take less pictures of foodies and somehow, makan sessions just aren't the same without eat-post TGWG...

Time to walk back to the right path of foodventuras!

Let the first post be on a glorious Saturday brunch!

All-day-scrumptous breakfast at Coffee Bean MK. It's healthy as nothing is deep fried in it. Reason for the extra-healthy choice on my usual overindulging Saturdays is because of.....

Patisserie Rui's amazing swiss rolls!

Gotta have meal-to-meal calorie balance. Eat more there eat less here.

It delivers the same happy effects as Village Park's nasi lemak lol.
The best swiss roll ever!
For cake and cream lovers, this is a must-try and do go early to buy as they are usually sold out by noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment