Sunday, September 1, 2013

Baked cheese cake@Komugi, Paradigm Mall

The recent rave and dessert craze in Klang Valley, Komugi bakery, Jap origin.

I must say the decor of the bakery, the signages, and the display of their daily bakes do make you want to try every single item, I refrained from listening to my evil gluttony voice and decided to try out their signature seller, the baked hanjuku cheese cake.

From the enlarged displayed image on the poster to holding this wrapped piece of cake on my hand.... wow. Major difference.

Each piece cost RM 3.50.

Gone in 2 controlled mouthfuls. @_@ (could have gone in 1!)

I gotta say the cheesecake was definitely much smoother and softer than most cheesecakes in town, but after eating the cake in Cheesecake factory, that became the benchmark.

Will get the rest of their bestsellers a try on my next visit here.

P/S: I found them being really thoughtful to give tiny pamphlets that teach you how to heat up your tapao-ed bread properly to enjoy them optimally.

No comments:

Post a Comment