Sunday, August 11, 2013

Best cheesecake Ive ever had@New York Cheesecake Factory, Seoul

We were aimlessly walking around the Gyungmyeong area after arriving back at Seoul from Yeojoo. This summer retreat was truly blessed, heartfelt with tearful prayers and humbling for me.

Before I left, this shop was still under renovation. Amazingly after 5 days the shop is now opened.

The beautifully displayed cakes decorated with such refined and delicate touches, I could not resist trying the cake, despite the pricey tag (one slice is 5500 won, 15 RM!)

And I was glad I followed my hunch.

By far the best cheesecake I ever had.

The cheese was so soft every mouthful of it just melted into my mouth. The biscuit base layer was also just nice, soft and evenly ground. Definitely the proportion of butter and biscuits was perfection.

One of my friends, a japanese, says the best cheesecake in Malaysia still goes to Secret Recipe's and I overpromised him that this slice was 100 times better.

The verdict given by him was not 100 haha..but 80 at least! Victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment