Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Teriyaki chicken fate@Pasta Zanmai, Tropicana City Mall

I guess great minds do think alike. Even up to 4 minds!

A last minute lunch gathering for a friend to break some solemn news and I almost had to slit my wrist to swear and prove my trust and secrecy lol.

Coincidentally, all the chitchatters diverted our attention away from the food ordering and only when each dish was served on our table, only then I realised they were all teriyaki chicken dishes served in 4 different styles.

1) teriyaki chicken garlic fried rice (that's mine)
2) teriyaki chicken pasta + seafood pizza
3) teriyaki chicken bento set
4) teriyaki chicken served with rice + seafood pasta

I told my friend that this is definitely a sign of the right trust and secrecy haha.

Ok back to the food. I must admit I was caught by surprise on the generous portion of the food which was not how I remembered it as durinf a dinner meal 1 year ago.

The chicken slices were freshly grilled too, rather tender also. For the double serving portions at the price range between rm25-30 was definitely worth it. You can share the meal with another person and would be guaranteed full by the end of the meal.

It was a fun filled teriyaki lunch! A day worth remembering!

No comments:

Post a Comment